Become a Speaker
Thank you for considering applying to speak at the Language Summit 2021. Our mission is to equip people and organizations in the edtech and language learning industries with the appropriate technology, resources, and knowledge to co-create the future of language learning. We invite innovative, thought-provoking leaders in the industry to speak and present at the Language Summit. Our presenters will provide invaluable insights and will spark conversations to help find solutions for our current challenges in the industry.
Join other teachers, administrators, and leaders to stand out as a thought leader in your community, discuss critical questions with attendees, and be part of the revolution of language learning. The audience of 1000+ attendees will include distinguished professors and graduate students, government officials, administrators, leaders in edtech, and other professionals in the language learning space.
We ask that you focus your presentation on at least one of the three tracks that are listed below.
If accepted as a speaker, you will receive:
1. Complimentary registration for yourself and for 3 of your colleagues or friends
2. Access to a VIP networking event with only other speakers and sponsors
3. Personal highlights on our social media accounts and website
4. Recognition in the industry as a thought-leader
5. A surprise gift following the conference
If accepted as a speaker, you will receive: 1. Complimentary registration for yourself and 3 free tickets for your colleagues and friends 2. Access to a VIP networking event with only other speakers and sponsors 3. Personal highlights on our social media accounts, email campaigns, and websites 4. Recognition in the industry as a thought-leader 5. A surprise gift following the conference
Products & Technology
Research & Teaching
How it works
- Each breakout room session will follow the 30-30 style: a 30-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of Q&A/group discussion.
- We will also provide a trained EmCee in each breakout room to assist you during your presentation.
- You may present individually or with a group. If you have a suggested topic that is similar to that of another presenter, we may ask you to present together or on a panel.
- Once you fill out and submit this application, our team will contact you by email within two weeks to accept or decline your application. If accepted, we will help you continue to prepare for the Language Summit and send you your next steps. After the application deadline, we will finalize the speaker lineup and topics for both keynotes and breakout sessions.
- If you are accepted, do not forget to invite three of your friends using our complimentary registration, as well as attend our VIP cocktail event. We want to connect top industry leaders and provide you the chance to meet other leading innovators like you.
The deadline for applying is Monday, December 14th at 11:59pm MST. However, please apply at your earliest convenience to be able to secure a spot. Space is limited.
Once again, thank you for applying to present at the Language Summit 2021. If you have any comments or questions about the process for applying to become a presenter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LANGUAGE SUMMIT SPONSORSHIPS
In addition, if you are interested in learning about sponsorship opportunities at the Summit, please contact email@example.com to request a copy of the latest Sponsorship Prospectus and Application. We love to provide speaking opportunities for our sponsors.