Become a Speaker
Thank you for considering the opportunity to apply as a speaker at the Language Summit 2021. Our mission is to equip people and organizations in the edtech and language learning industries with the appropriate technology, resources, and knowledge to co-create the future of language learning. We invite innovative, thought-provoking leaders in the industry to speak and present at the Language Summit. Our presenters will provide invaluable insights and will spark conversations to help find solutions for our current challenges in the industry.
Join other teachers, administrators, and leaders to stand out as a thought leader in your community, discuss critical questions with attendees, and be part of the revolution of language learning. The audience of 1000+ attendees will include distinguished professors and graduate students, government officials, administrators, leaders in edtech, and other professionals in the language learning space.
We ask that you focus your presentation on at least one of the three tracks that are listed below.
If accepted as a speaker, you will receive:
1. Complimentary registration for yourself and 3 free tickets for your colleagues and friends
2. Access to a VIP networking event with only other speakers and sponsors
3. Personal highlights on our social media accounts, email campaigns, and websites
4. Recognition in the industry as a thought-leader
5. A surprise gift following the conference
If accepted as a speaker, you will receive: 1. Complimentary registration for yourself and 3 free tickets for your colleagues and friends 2. Access to a VIP networking event with only other speakers and sponsors 3. Personal highlights on our social media accounts, email campaigns, and websites 4. Recognition in the industry as a thought-leader 5. A surprise gift following the conference
Products & Technology
Research & Teaching
How it works
- Each breakout room session will follow the 20-20-20 style: a 20-minute presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q&A, and then a 20 minute group discussion.
- However, we want to give you autonomy…this is your presentation after all! The format of your 50-55-minute session is ultimately up to you! We will also provide a trained EmCee in each breakout room to assist you during your presentation.
- You may present individually or with a group. If your suggested topic has already been accepted by someone else, we may ask you and that person to consider presenting as a panel or group workshop
- Once you fill out and submit this application, our team will contact you by email within two weeks to accept or decline your application. If accepted, we will help you continue to prepare for the Language Summit and send you your next steps.
- If you are accepted, do not forget to invite three of your friends using our complimentary registration, as well as attend our VIP cocktail event. We want to connect top industry leaders and provide you the chance to meet other leading innovators like you.
The deadline for applying is Monday, December 14th at 11:59pm MST. However, please apply at your earliest convenience to be able to secure a spot. Space is limited.
Once again, thank you for applying to present at the Language Summit 2021. If you have any comments or questions about the process for applying to become a presenter, please send an email to email@example.com.